There are plenty of Minneapolis Bar Mitzvah Venues
After you have set the date for your Bat Mitzvah or Bar Mitzvah, picking a Minneapolis Bar Mitzvah venue is probably the next most important item you can do for this wonderful celebration. How do you pick the perfect venue?
The first and most important thing to think about is the size. There are lots of venues in Minneapolis that can hold a celebration of 50-75 people. Far fewer Minneapolis venues can hold 150 or more.
Tired of looking for Minneapolis Bar Mitzvah Venues? Tell us about your event and we’ll help you out:
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Once you have added up the guest list, start to look for a number of venues that meet your needs. Items to consider include:
- Is there sufficient parking?
- Is the venue an interesting place for your party?
- Is the staff easy to work with?
- Does the management understand how important this event is for you and your family?
- Is there sufficient space for the meal, entertainment and dancing?
- Is the price affordable?
- What other amenities are available..i.e. LCD projector, Plasma Screen TV, Special Lighting?
- Are there extra charges for each of the amenities?
- Do you need a lot of decorations or is the venue charming enough to avoid having to purchase numerous items?
- Is the venue easy to find?
- Can you have alcohol?
- What is the total cost?
You can probably think of other factors, but the above list include most of the questions people ask us as they plan their special event.
Stella’s Fish Cafe can offer you the choice of many different rooms – both indoor and outdoor. The smaller ones can host a weeknight or Sunday Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah for NO room fee- just paying for food and drink! That along with “antique” tables, Chiavari chairs, soft lighting, and a selection of centerpieces four your use makes this room perfect for parties of about 100 people.
We can also accommodate 200 people and can seat for a formal dinner. It has a large foyer for mingling and cocktails – along with outdoor seating. A stage, special lighting, and one-of-a-kind seafood will all be at your disposal at Stella’s.